Hey . Welcome to my official blog . I'm the webmaster here . No spamming , hacking , copying ! Respect my blog like you respect yourself . I'm totally taken by Ainul Daleelah .
In the name of Allah , i was given a name by my parents that is Shahrul Aizad bin Rosman . I'm 16. Studying in SMK Seri Ampang . Lives in Ipoh . Love PINK , PURPLE and BLACK colour . Do respect my blog . I rarely update my blog . I'm taken by my LOVELY ' left handed ' girl , Ainul Daleelah . I am who i am . Be your ownself rather that you be like other people .
My superGIRL
About My Little Supergirl
This is my supergirl , Ainul Daleelah . She is ex student of Kuala Kangsar Vocational/Technic School . She is sweet 18 . She is mine . She is my PRINCESS . No matter what happen , she will always be MINE . I'm really deadly in love with her . Nobody can take her away from me unless Allah . I hope i can always be with her . You HATE her ? Just SHUT THE F*** UP ! She change me to be a BETTER PERSON .